  • Video Games
  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
July 26, 2005 10:31:07 AM

I've already got these, so I'm selling my doubles. Some of these also
have the small ops books and the game instruction sheets for some of
the Gottliebs

USA shipping is included in the price.

Alien Star $11
Baby Pac-Man $16
Black Hole $21
Black Knight 2000 $21
Chicago Cubs Triple Play $16
Cleopatra $16
Cyclone $21
Deadly Weapon $16
Devil Riders $16
Devil's Dare $16
Eight Ball Champ $16
Eight Ball Deluxe $21
FunHouse $21
Gorgar $21
High Speed $16
Hollywood Heat $11
Jacks To Open $11
Judge Dredd $21
Jurassic Park $21
Mars God Of War $16
Meteor $16
Night Rider $16
Riverboat Gambler $21
Sharpshooter $11
Sharpshooter II $11
Solar Ride $11
Super Mario Bros. $16
Touch Down $16
Whirlwind $21

More about : game manuals docs

Anonymous
July 26, 2005 10:35:53 AM

>Mars God Of War $16

You didn't give the manual with the game you just sold?

:)

Kirb
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 11:05:45 AM

C'mon Kirb man. I gotta eat. And I like steak!

Actually, I knew, I just knew someone would ask that very question!
What kind of a guy do you take me for?!

I've got 3 Mars manuals. One for my doc files, one for the game I just
sold and the third is up for grabs.

:p

kirb wrote:
> >Mars God Of War $16
>
> You didn't give the manual with the game you just sold?
>
> :)
>
> Kirb
July 26, 2005 11:39:26 AM

>What kind of a guy do you take me for?!

Hey man, just throwing you flack. I figured you must have given at
least a copy.

Kirb
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 11:47:30 AM

kirb wrote:
> >What kind of a guy do you take me for?!
>
> Hey man, just throwing you flack. I figured you must have given at
> least a copy.

I knew it. We're good like that!
Anonymous
July 26, 2005 1:39:23 PM