Hi NG,
I just created a partition using Partition Magic. I divided my C drive in 2
partitions. Why is it that the partition is not shown under My Computer,
where all other drives are listed.
Any ideas? I'm fairly new to partition magic, so please help me out,.

Thanks
Jason

"Jason Storck" <jacesto66@internet.lu> wrote:

> I just created a partition using Partition Magic. I divided my C drive
> in 2 partitions. Why is it that the partition is not shown under My
> Computer, where all other drives are listed.

Did you format the new partition?

--
d-d

"Jason Storck" <jacesto66@internet.lu> wrote:

> It's now working, I formatted and changed the drive letter.
>
> Thanks

You're certainly welcome.