DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO STRAP A GAMEPLAN MPU-1 FOR 2716's?

Someone at some point here put a posting on how to do this but I cannot
locate it. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. If not, does
anyone know where I can get a good working MPU2 board? I would be happy
to pay fair market value (whatever that may be) for a good working
board. Please email me back at shawn1431@aol.com if you can help.
Thanks
Shawn

No, unfortunately, that is the one part that is left out. The author
states that if anyone knows the procedure to email him.. Just my luck!

> The author states that if anyone knows the procedure to email him

Actually, it's not that hard to figure out. You look at what you have
for address and data lines to what pins on the chip and make the straps
go to the new address and data lines of the 2716.

Clay will give you props if you figure it out and it works.

I had to figure out a bug in a bally board once this way.

Kirb