  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
July 26, 2005 2:08:45 PM

Does anyone make WW raft insert decals? If not what do you do when they
have been chipping off exposing the insert?

More about : raft decals

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 1:18:22 PM

My WH2o has the same problem, I plan to re - level the inserts so that they
are flush with the playfield, then touch up the missing artwork with acrylic
paint, then seal it all in with water thin super glue.