WW Raft Decals

Does anyone make WW raft insert decals? If not what do you do when they
have been chipping off exposing the insert?
1 answer Last reply
More about raft decals

    My WH2o has the same problem, I plan to re - level the inserts so that they
    are flush with the playfield, then touch up the missing artwork with acrylic
    paint, then seal it all in with water thin super glue.

    "Max" <doug@pattoncentral.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone make WW raft insert decals? If not what do you do when they
    > have been chipping off exposing the insert?

Games Video Games