Lost control panel applet

I recently activated a XP (Home) accessibility function 'FilterKeys' by
accidentally holding down the keyboard right shift key for over 8 seconds. A
'FilterKeys' icon appeared in my system tray. I held down the right shift
key for 8 seconds to deactivate FilterKeys but the icon remained in the tray.
The only way I could remove it was to restart the computer. This removed
the icon but I soon noticed that all accessibility items were missing from my
control panel. The listing had just disappeared from my computer. All other
cpl. items are listed properly. I tried system restore but that didn't help.

Can anyone offer a way to regain my control panel accessibility features?
Thanks...Gene

Try to run this from the Run dialog in XP:
C:/WINDOWS/system32/accwiz.exe

If it works, you're missing some shortcuts - if it doesn't you're probably
missing the whole thing.