can't log on

i can't log on to windows xp on my home computer each time i select a profile
on the log on screen a pop up says " a problem is preventing windows from
accurately checking the licence for this computer error code 0x8007007e".
then if i click cancel it logs me out.
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Hi

    Please see if the following helps:

    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=0x8007007e&hl=en

    --

    Will Denny
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Stuart" <Stuart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i can't log on to windows xp on my home computer each time i select a
    >profile
    > on the log on screen a pop up says " a problem is preventing windows from
    > accurately checking the licence for this computer error code 0x8007007e".
    > then if i click cancel it logs me out.

Computers Microsoft Windows XP