stuart

i can't log on to windows xp on my home computer each time i select a profile
on the log on screen a pop up says " a problem is preventing windows from
accurately checking the licence for this computer error code 0x8007007e".
then if i click cancel it logs me out.

Hi

Please see if the following helps:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=0x8007007e&hl=en