xp pro sp2 user rights issue ?

September 1, 2005 7:31:03 PM

Hi folks
I'm having a problem connecting to the WMI control properties on a local
machine , logged on as local administrator or Domain administrator.The WMI
service is running. I keep getting "win32: Access denied" error message. Are
there some xp sp2 gp rights I need to adjust ?
Thanks in advance
Martin
September 2, 2005 1:02:39 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.wmi (More info?)

If anyone is interested
I solved this by removing the machine from the domain , joined a workgroup ,
booted , logged on locally , rejoined the domain , booted logged back onto
the domain and hey presto all Win32 : Access Denied error messages have
gone...I thank you...

!