Testing MPU-200

Would there be any harm in plugging a MPU into a pinball machine with
EPROMs that don't match the game? I want to test the board before I
change the jumpers to use 2 2732s. The original 2716s chips are shot.

Yes, just want to make sure it will boot. I'm also fixing acid damage
with a rebuild kit so there are a lot of components being replaced.

Thanks.

There shouldn't be if you just want to see
it boot. Just leave the two connectors on
the right side of the MPU unplugged. These
would affect the switches.

Other things that may be affected are the
displays. (Some games have 6 digits, others 7)

--
Fred
TX