Hey Stern - Where are the rule sets?

Last response: in Video Games
July 26, 2005 8:09:27 PM

Finally got around to looking through my Elvis manual to examine the
rule set - and to my surprise, it doesn't exist! Whoever heard of
publishing an owner's manual without a rule set? Amazing.

More about : hey stern rule sets

July 26, 2005 10:26:25 PM

TheKorn wrote:
> "cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> wrote in news:1122419367.875557.327480
> @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Finally got around to looking through my Elvis manual to examine the
> > rule set - and to my surprise, it doesn't exist! Whoever heard of
> > publishing an owner's manual without a rule set? Amazing.
>
> Happened all the time. WMS was just being kind in the '90's.

Someone needs to get around to posting "official" rule set for the late
model Sterns for pinball.org Maybe I'll get around to making one for
Sopranos at some point....
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 12:29:39 AM

I notice that on his website PL is promising a rule sheet for NASCAR,
which
I think would be the first one for a Stern in quite a while.

- Daniel

pld always prints the rulesets on their games, it is called the
"INSTRUCTION CARD" ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
July 27, 2005 2:50:30 AM

"CAH" <cmcolinh@aol.com> wrote in message

> TheKorn wrote:
> > "cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> wrote in news:1122419367.875557.327480
> > @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
> >
> > > Finally got around to looking through my Elvis manual to examine the
> > > rule set - and to my surprise, it doesn't exist! Whoever heard of
> > > publishing an owner's manual without a rule set? Amazing.
> >
> > Happened all the time. WMS was just being kind in the '90's.
>
> Someone needs to get around to posting "official" rule set for the late
> model Sterns for pinball.org Maybe I'll get around to making one for
> Sopranos at some point....

I notice that on his website PL is promising a rule sheet for NASCAR, which
I think would be the first one for a Stern in quite a while.

- Daniel
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 5:00:41 AM

"Koz Pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I notice that on his website PL is promising a rule sheet for NASCAR,
> which
> I think would be the first one for a Stern in quite a while.
>
> - Daniel
>
> pld always prints the rulesets on their games, it is called the
> "INSTRUCTION CARD" ;-)
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

What a gyp! I was hoping for something a wee bit more comprehensive...

- Daniel
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 5:11:16 AM

"cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> wrote in news:1122419367.875557.327480
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Finally got around to looking through my Elvis manual to examine the
> rule set - and to my surprise, it doesn't exist! Whoever heard of
> publishing an owner's manual without a rule set? Amazing.

Happened all the time. WMS was just being kind in the '90's.
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 8:33:54 AM

Remenber paper cost stern $$$ if they can save a dime they will
!