Keith Elliott? Anyone talked to him lately?

Has anyone spoken to Keith Elliott lately? I've emailed him about his
Indiana Jones speakerpanel mod and haven't heard from him. Anyone have
another email address or a phone number for him?

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

Good luck and lmk if you hear from him as I had been trying for weeks to get
one of these from him and no word at all. I went ahead with the pingizmos
one (more work involved) and should be fine but would still prefer Keith's.

Greg