2nd hard drive in new 8400?

Is there room to add a second hard drive in the new 8400 Dell series
computers? They do not list that as an option on the web site as they
do on the XPS series.

Thanks

It should be in the owner's manual but at any rate check this page and look
under adding a second drive. It mounts right next to the first drive and the
required rails are included with the 8400.

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dim8400/SM/parts.htm#wp1054037

Regards,
John O.

"wagi" <oleo@northwind.com> wrote in message
> Is there room to add a second hard drive in the new 8400 Dell series
> computers? They do not list that as an option on the web site as they do
> on the XPS series.
>
> Thanks

Thanks John, That's what I needed to know

> Thanks John, That's what I needed to know

I have 2 x 160gb SATAs in mine; in fact, earlier this afternoon, I also
temporarily had 2 x 120gb PATA's in there as well.

Damned porn videos take up sooooooo much space :)