Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

I have a problem with my volume control...

When I go in to recording the volume on the recording slider is set about
3/4 and will not move.

What is the best thing I can do as I wan to use some software to do some
recordings ?

--
THANKS
RICK

Chas

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2004

"Rick" <ricksvill@DONTSPAMME.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>I have a problem with my volume control...
>
> When I go in to recording the volume on the recording slider is set about
> 3/4 and will not move.
>
> What is the best thing I can do as I wan to use some software to do some
> recordings ?
>
> --
> THANKS
> RICK
> Microsoft Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 2
> Mobile AMD Athlon (tm) XP 1500+
> 1.30 GHz, 512MB of RAM.

Try reinstalling your Sound Card Drivers

Chas

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

Will do...

RICK

"Chas" <charles@prattindustriestheobvious.wanadoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Rick" <ricksvill@DONTSPAMME.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>I have a problem with my volume control...
>>
>> When I go in to recording the volume on the recording slider is set about
>> 3/4 and will not move.
>>
>> What is the best thing I can do as I wan to use some software to do some
>> recordings ?
>>
>> --
>> THANKS
>> RICK
>> Microsoft Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 2
>> Mobile AMD Athlon (tm) XP 1500+
>> 1.30 GHz, 512MB of RAM.
>>

> Try reinstalling your Sound Card Drivers
>
> Chas

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

Put in all the new drivers and still the fault...

What's next ? launch the laptop out the window and get a new one LOL

--
THANKS
RICK