BSD Red Cabinet Color

My BSD cabinet needs to be repainted on the right side.

I tried a DecoColor opaque paint marker, 300-S Red. But it's not a
very close match.

Can someone give me a better match?

Thx,

Robert

I'm not sure on a color match, but I'd think your results would be best if
you repainted the red on all sides of the cabinet.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

MrSanRamon wrote:
> My BSD cabinet needs to be repainted on the right side.
>
> I tried a DecoColor opaque paint marker, 300-S Red. But it's not a
> very close match.
>
> Can someone give me a better match?
>
> Thx,
>
> Robert

Red sharpie--works just fine. Mine went from solid faded white to
totally acceptable blood red.

Dave