Can't type @ sign in room chat box!

Hi there!
Perhaps you can help me. I'm using a swedish key board,
I've been told this might be the problem, and I'm not able
to use the signs connected to the "Alt Gr" key which I use
to type the signs placed as option #3 on the keys with 3
signs on them. The "Alt Gr" key is used instead of
the "shift" key when you use the #2 option on the keys.
For example; i have my @ or $ signs on 2 of these 3
options keys and I can't use them in the chat boxes in the
rooms or at the tables. If I try to use them in there all
that happens is it says "pling"!!!
Hope you have some help for me.
Kropp_kakan

kropp_kakan wrote:

> Hi there!
> Perhaps you can help me. I'm using a swedish key board,
> I've been told this might be the problem, and I'm not able
> to use the signs connected to the "Alt Gr" key which I use
> to type the signs placed as option #3 on the keys with 3
> signs on them. The "Alt Gr" key is used instead of
> the "shift" key when you use the #2 option on the keys.
> For example; i have my @ or $ signs on 2 of these 3
> options keys and I can't use them in the chat boxes in the
> rooms or at the tables. If I try to use them in there all
> that happens is it says "pling"!!!
> Hope you have some help for me.
> Kropp_kakan

You might try this.. Open Character Map, see what four-digit number
represents the "@" character. (It can be three digits but must start
with a "0".) So press Alt 064 (or whatever the numeric value), then
release the Alt key.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck

kropp_kakan wrote:

> Hi there!
> Perhaps you can help me. I'm using a swedish key board,
> I've been told this might be the problem, and I'm not able
> to use the signs connected to the "Alt Gr" key which I use
> to type the signs placed as option #3 on the keys with 3
> signs on them. The "Alt Gr" key is used instead of
> the "shift" key when you use the #2 option on the keys.
> For example; i have my @ or $ signs on 2 of these 3
> options keys and I can't use them in the chat boxes in the
> rooms or at the tables. If I try to use them in there all
> that happens is it says "pling"!!!
> Hope you have some help for me.
> Kropp_kakan

Oops! I was wrong.. It doesn't have to start with a "0".