Thanks to Bill Bonoffski, my Dads 75 birthday was successf..

Bill answered my request for a project EM for my fathers 75th birthday. He
had a Williams Big Ben and a parts machine for it and sold it to me for a
good price and then delivered it to my Dads place for a very reasonable fee.

Just got off the phone with my Dad and he was very happy and said Bill was
great to deal with.

Thanks Bill, now my brother and 2 sisters won't kill me

Too cool! Got pics?

John!

Creeker wrote:
> Bill answered my request for a project EM for my fathers 75th birthday. He
> had a Williams Big Ben and a parts machine for it and sold it to me for a
> good price and then delivered it to my Dads place for a very reasonable fee.
>
> Just got off the phone with my Dad and he was very happy and said Bill was
> great to deal with.
>
> Thanks Bill, now my brother and 2 sisters won't kill me

That's great. Big Ben is a fun machine! I've got one in my
collection. Good luck in getting it up and running!

Jim in Jersey

it was a pleasure meeting your father. i just read your message today
as i almost have my move completed. your more than welcome. if anyone
is interested i also have a semi beat up firepower pin and an ikari
warriors vid that need to be downsized asap. so if anyone is interested
email me billybono at msn dot com thanks