redhead

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2004

My Intel active monitoring alerts overheating only when I am signed onto
WindowsXP home as administrator. Must be an XP issue.

Malke

redhead wrote:

> My Intel active monitoring alerts overheating only when I am signed
> onto
> WindowsXP home as administrator. Must be an XP issue.

Perhaps the Intel application only works properly in an administrative
account. Check with Intel. This would be a fault with their software
and does not mean your computer is *not* overheating in other accounts.
You should check that out immediately because if your computer is
overheating, you will soon damage the hardware. Try another motherboard
monitor.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers