How to open new window (Ctrl+N) of IE6 with the homepage

Hello, Brothers! How to open new window (Ctrl+N) of IE6 with the homepage
open? My System P3,256mb Ram, 20gb HDD, WinXP Pro SP2, NAV, Kerio.

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknows@unknown.com

Press (Alt+Home) after you press (CTRL+N)