need help with sign on to zone

ive been playing zone spades for years and recently moved
and have cable now instead of dsl i cant sign into
competive play i get a page that say You have reached
this page due to errors in your authentication. and it
wont let me go any farther help what do i do
2 answers Last reply
More about need sign zone
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    redhot wrote:

    > ive been playing zone spades for years and recently moved
    > and have cable now instead of dsl i cant sign into
    > competive play i get a page that say You have reached
    > this page due to errors in your authentication. and it
    > wont let me go any farther help what do i do

    Perhaps a blocked cookie or, more likely, a blocked port.

    Ports, Routers and Firewalls
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

    Zone Sign-in
    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html#signin

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    clvck
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    +Elmo_Tech <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> wrote in message news:<4078950E.E30DBF54@iglou.invalid>...
    > redhot wrote:
    > >
    > > ive been playing zone spades for years and recently moved
    > > and have cable now instead of dsl i cant sign into
    > > competive play i get a page that say You have reached
    > > this page due to errors in your authentication. and it
    > > wont let me go any farther help what do i do
    >
    > Perhaps a blocked cookie or, more likely, a blocked port.
    >
    > Ports, Routers and Firewalls
    > http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html
    >
    > Zone Sign-in
    > http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html#signin

    IM getting this error . after Ive done all that.

Microsoft Video Games