need help with sign on to zone

Last response: in Video Games
April 10, 2004 4:14:22 AM

ive been playing zone spades for years and recently moved
and have cable now instead of dsl i cant sign into
competive play i get a page that say You have reached
this page due to errors in your authentication. and it
wont let me go any farther help what do i do

More about : sign zone

Anonymous
April 11, 2004 12:45:02 AM

redhot wrote:

> ive been playing zone spades for years and recently moved
> and have cable now instead of dsl i cant sign into
> competive play i get a page that say You have reached
> this page due to errors in your authentication. and it
> wont let me go any farther help what do i do

Perhaps a blocked cookie or, more likely, a blocked port.

Ports, Routers and Firewalls
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

Zone Sign-in
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html...

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck
April 23, 2004 12:23:08 AM

+Elmo_Tech <elmogeek@iglou.invalid> wrote in message news:<4078950E.E30DBF54@iglou.invalid>...
> redhot wrote:
> >
> > ive been playing zone spades for years and recently moved
> > and have cable now instead of dsl i cant sign into
> > competive play i get a page that say You have reached
> > this page due to errors in your authentication. and it
> > wont let me go any farther help what do i do
>
> Perhaps a blocked cookie or, more likely, a blocked port.
>
> Ports, Routers and Firewalls
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html
>
> Zone Sign-in
> http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html...

IM getting this error . after Ive done all that.
!