  • Microsoft
  • Hard Drives
  • Windows XP
September 2, 2005 4:10:11 AM

Hello, Brothers! `All Programs' selection in the Start Menu can be activated
by Windows+p key. Is it possible to create (underline accelerator) for the
other Start Menu items? My System P3,256mb Ram, 20gb HDD, WinXP Pro SP2,
NAV, Kerio.

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknowsabcdef@unknown.com

More about : win key start menu

Anonymous
September 2, 2005 4:10:12 AM

Right click the Desktop | Properties |
Appearance tab | Effects button |
UNCheck:  Hide underlined letters for keyboard navigation until I press the
Alt key | OK |Apply | OK

[[Specifies whether to suppress the drawing of keyboard shortcuts (the
underlined characters in menus and controls) and input focus indicators (the
dotted rectangles around objects), until you actually start using the
keyboard to navigate in Windows, generally with the ALT, TAB, or arrow
keys.]]

Now look at what has underlined letters in the Start Menu.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User