Win+P key in the Start Menu

Hello, Brothers! `All Programs' selection in the Start Menu can be activated
by Windows+p key. Is it possible to create (underline accelerator) for the
other Start Menu items? My System P3,256mb Ram, 20gb HDD, WinXP Pro SP2,
NAV, Kerio.

With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknowsabcdef@unknown.com
1 answer Last reply
More about start menu

    Right click the Desktop | Properties |
    Appearance tab | Effects button |
    UNCheck:  Hide underlined letters for keyboard navigation until I press the
    Alt key | OK |Apply | OK

    [[Specifies whether to suppress the drawing of keyboard shortcuts (the
    underlined characters in menus and controls) and input focus indicators (the
    dotted rectangles around objects), until you actually start using the
    keyboard to navigate in Windows, generally with the ALT, TAB, or arrow
    keys.]]

    Now look at what has underlined letters in the Start Menu.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:%23MGZrUyrFHA.3640@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
    Brother Brock <Nobodyknows@unknown.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Hello, Brothers! `All Programs' selection in the Start Menu can be
    > activated by Windows+p key. Is it possible to create (underline
    > accelerator) for the other Start Menu items? My System P3,256mb Ram, 20gb
    > HDD, WinXP Pro SP2, NAV, Kerio.
    >
    > With best regards, Brother Brock. E-mail: Nobodyknowsabcdef@unknown.com

Start Menu Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP