Bally "snap-top" bumper bodies

Ed

I would like to have 3 of these, but can't seem to find them anywhere.
Would like them for my EBD playfield replacement/restoration. Also
looking for an apron for same. Anybody got any good ideas?

Ed

these need to be repro'd, would like to replace them on my old machines
with nice new plastic ones instead of the old yellowed ones that are
there now

I have two used unbroken bumper body rings that have all three flanges
on them and three assemblies . Also most of the rest of a populated
and wired playfield for EBD. Let me know if anyone needs something.

Only person I found to have them was Richard Chez, a while back. Not
cheap, but he did have them. Worth a try anyway.

John!

Ed wrote:
> I would like to have 3 of these, but can't seem to find them anywhere.
> Would like them for my EBD playfield replacement/restoration. Also
> looking for an apron for same. Anybody got any good ideas?
>
> Ed

Those things are damn near impossible to find. You're lucky Rick's got
three for you. I've been paying $15-$20 a piece for nice used ones as
they pop up sporadically.

Just Ordered them last week from pbresource ($29.00 total)... Received
them today...

No, not the caps. The bodies. The white parts they snap on to.

Cody:

I think he wants the white bodies not the top parts. Steve has Gott but
no Bally.

I'd buy a sackful if someone remade them, no copyrights there right?
Just a large mold cost.

John!

cchunn3@comcast.net wrote:
> Pinball Resource has replacements...
>
> http://www.pbresource.com/pfbumper.htm
>
> Scrolls about 2/3 down for EBD caps, then a little further for the trim
> rings.

Ed

Thanks for all of the replies! I love this place! Question about the
copyright. Could these thing be legally reproduced? I was thinking
about investigating the cost of reproduction if nobody can find them.

We have 3 NOS that have your name on them - email me directly
rick@bayareaamusements.com

"jukepin" <lmottor@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> I have two used unbroken bumper body rings that have all three flanges
> on them and three assemblies . Also most of the rest of a populated
> and wired playfield for EBD. Let me know if anyone needs something.

Agreed, I have had a hard time finding a source for the body and the
lower skirt. Any Leads?