No dump after Blue Screen

I was restarting the PC after hibernate recently and I got a Blue
Screen. I rebooted.

Where can I find any log info about this crash?

-----------

In System properties > Advanced > Startup and Recovery settings, I
have got the following which I think are the defaults:

Write An Event To The System Log - set to yes
Send An Administrative Alert - set to yes
Automatically restart - set to no
Write Debugging Information - set to "Small Dump (64 KB)"
Small Dump Directory - set to "%SystemRoot%\Minidump"

Paging file on C: is 5 to 50 MB and on D it is 350 to 700 MB.
768 MB memory installed.
Hibernate will sometimes be on.

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/default.mspx

The file will be in C:\Windows\Minidump
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Alex Coleman" <coalie@nomail.com> wrote in message news:96C4D2D8F755E31E75@204.153.244.156...
>I was restarting the PC after hibernate recently and I got a Blue
> Screen. I rebooted.
>
> Where can I find any log info about this crash?
>
> -----------
>
> In System properties > Advanced > Startup and Recovery settings, I
> have got the following which I think are the defaults:
>

> Write An Event To The System Log - set to yes
> Send An Administrative Alert - set to yes
> Automatically restart - set to no
> Write Debugging Information - set to "Small Dump (64 KB)"
> Small Dump Directory - set to "%SystemRoot%\Minidump"
>

> Paging file on C: is 5 to 50 MB and on D it is 350 to 700 MB.
> 768 MB memory installed.
> Hibernate will sometimes be on.
>

> http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/default.mspx

Simply open Start, Run, type (without quotes) '%SystemRoot%\Minidump' and click OK. The minidump files will appear on the screen.

--
Greetings,
Daniel Martín

"Alex Coleman" <coalie@nomail.com> wrote in message news:96C4D2D8F755E31E75@204.153.244.156...
>I was restarting the PC after hibernate recently and I got a Blue
> Screen. I rebooted.
>
> Where can I find any log info about this crash?
>
> -----------
>
> In System properties > Advanced > Startup and Recovery settings, I
> have got the following which I think are the defaults:
>

> Write An Event To The System Log - set to yes
> Send An Administrative Alert - set to yes
> Automatically restart - set to no
> Write Debugging Information - set to "Small Dump (64 KB)"
> Small Dump Directory - set to "%SystemRoot%\Minidump"
>

> Paging file on C: is 5 to 50 MB and on D it is 350 to 700 MB.
> 768 MB memory installed.
> Hibernate will sometimes be on.
>

> http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/default.mspx

The folder C:\windows\Minidump is empty. It has a Modified Date
of 20 Aug 2005 but it has no contents.

What is happening?