FS: Bally Boards

Great deals on boards! USA shipping included!

Bally MPU boards, non-tested with corrosion - 2 fer $50

Bally MPU board, super clean and working. This was an eprom test
board, so it has new chip sockets and machine pins installed at the
jumper locations for easy reconfiguration for different eprom types.
$95

Working AS-2518-50 Bally sound board - $65

that's a good idea, I never thought of putting machine pins on the
jumper pads. I have had to fix lifted traces around them though.

Did you put a ZIF socket in the Rom locations too?

No ZIF sockets on the board, but that would have been a neat idea. I
didn't do the mods to the board, the previous owner did. These boards
came as part of a recent acquisition. I believe the man is an
electrical engineer and he loved to work on the old boards. LOTS of
boards (working and non-working) and components still available!

seymour-shabow@excite.com wrote:
> that's a good idea, I never thought of putting machine pins on the
> jumper pads. I have had to fix lifted traces around them though.
>
> Did you put a ZIF socket in the Rom locations too?

The clean MPU and sound board are sold. Still have some non-tested
boards! Be quick!