Has anyone received the CFTBL repro ramp yet?

I found two ebay offers for the CFTBL repro ramp and I just wanted to
know, if someone has already received his ramp. Are they ok?
Thanks for answering and please excuse my bad english.

no, I've seen pictures but i believe they're not the final production
version. I would hold off untill they get it perfect and complete the
other ramps. We've waited this far ;)

-c

Hi Stephan -

Nothing to add except to let you know you don't need to make any
excuses for your English. In fact, I would bet that most
English-speakers would erroneously use the plural "their" with the
singular subject "someone." You correctly used "his" (safely assuming
that a male most likely would respond). And of course there's the
usual reply - your English is better than my German, French, Romansch,
or whatever you speak in your part of Switzerland.

Don't let the Anglo-centric nature of the group keep you from posting!

-- Jim (C*V, F*H, WH2@)

Swissstephan wrote:
> I found two ebay offers for the CFTBL repro ramp and I just wanted to
> know, if someone has already received his ramp. Are they ok?
> Thanks for answering and please excuse my bad english.

Hell, his english is better'n mine!

--
Aaron Talley ACO / MCT
WCIA / WCFN Engineering