Armada 4120T tv-out question

Hi all,

How do I turn the tv-out signal on on my 4120T or is it just turned on all
the time, if so it doesn't work.

Please help.

Thanks
Bo

You have to have the proper COMPAQ drivers installed. You can't use the
generics. Once you do, it is in display setup.

and the quality is LOUSY.

Tom
"Bo Andersen" <bo@andersen.tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> How do I turn the tv-out signal on on my 4120T or is it just turned on all
> the time, if so it doesn't work.
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks
> Bo

Hey Tom

Thanks for your answer.

Dop you know where I can get the right driver ?

Thanks Bo

http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/Armada/us/family/model/862.html

Always start with www.hpq.com and choose drivers.