Is there anyway to do a screen grab of the entire page contained in an IE
browser session? (There is additional content that can be scrolled into
view.)

I would like an alternative to going to extremely high screen resolutions
that cause the entire page to appear in the browser window.

Why not do a File>save as> and then save it as an htm document?

Alteratively, there are often 'printers' that can be configured, the one I
can think of would be an adobe PDF printer, or Microsoft Office Document
Image Writer. Basically you 'print' just like you would to a printer, except
it saves it as a pdf or as an image (not sure what the MS office image writer
saves as - .mdi or something).

One more thing you could try would be to just hit Ctrl+A (Select All) and
then copy and paste, although this might just grab text.

Is this the kind of thing you are looking for?

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:13:55 -0700, John Grandy wrote:

> Is there anyway to do a screen grab of the entire page contained in an IE
> browser session? (There is additional content that can be scrolled into
> view.)
>
> I would like an alternative to going to extremely high screen resolutions
> that cause the entire page to appear in the browser window.

Not that I know of. A screenshot creates an image of what's on the screen,
period. Not sure where you're going with this or if the following
suggestions will fill your need but you can capture a full page - not to
screen size but into a single file. From there, you might be able to use
another program to resize to a single screen (if that's your goal).

If the page allows it, try saving as an .MHT file. Or do a Select All and
paste the page into a program that will show the HTML in original format or
a close representation of the original. MS Word or MS One Note are good for
this. If tables were used, resizing could create some unusual results.

I've used One Note often for capturing a single page. It allows you to move
and resize individual elements easily - I can often get everything onto a
single page with some careful rearranging. Word may be good for rearranging
too but I always seem to mess it up in that program...

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

You can do that using third party plug-ins. For example this commercial application:

IESnap
http://www.tonec.com/products/iesnap/

--
Greetings,
Daniel Martín

"John Grandy" <johnagrandy-at-yahoo-dot-com> wrote in message news:%232EFQozrFHA.1684@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Is there anyway to do a screen grab of the entire page contained in an IE
> browser session? (There is additional content that can be scrolled into
> view.)
>
> I would like an alternative to going to extremely high screen resolutions
> that cause the entire page to appear in the browser window.

Best little program I have ever used is a download from "PC Magazine"
www.pcmag.com and it's name is "SCREEN SEIZE". I wouldn't be without it !!!

Redwagon...