network settings

hi - how do I enable the detect network settings? I have
DSL and some addresses aren't opening

Cs

"Mary ann" <m_a_little@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi - how do I enable the detect network settings? I have
> DSL and some addresses aren't opening

Mary Ann:

This group is for Microsoft hardware only. You really should post to one
which deals with networking or you can go here:

Also... if you're having problems connecting to a specific address URL,
check your HOSTS file to be sure the address is not entered in there.

Regards.