After restart Never Boot

hello all
my notebook can't boot
last night i try to copy some files from my laptop to my external hard drive.
and during this i went to a bathroom.
after came Out of the bath i see that my display Hang up and screen locked. and mouse and key word and every think not working .my display has like a picture and have no motion .
and restart button not work.
after this i turn off my notebook with power button holding for 4-5 seconds . and after this when i try to turn on my laptop cpu fan working but system not boot.and bios screen not appear.
can every one help me?
when i want to start my laptop the hardware LED is blinking. befor this when one of the hardwares have problem this LED blinking . but in this time i dont know what's Happen!!!!
please help me
sorry for my English!!

my system
cpu:celeron intel 1.5Ghz
Ram:1024+512 MB
Fujitsu FMV Biblo
8 answers Last reply
More about after restart boot
  1. sounds like a serious hardware issue. Possibly something overheated (CPU or GPU) or the external HD somehow shorted something.

I wish I knew where to start, but if you can't even get it to show a POST screen, it sounds bad.
  2. ampedal said:
    sounds like a serious hardware issue. Possibly something overheated (CPU or GPU) or the external HD somehow shorted something.

I wish I knew where to start, but if you can't even get it to show a POST screen, it sounds bad.

Thanks
    how can find out cpu is dead or gpu or ...
    i think cpu is not dead because i remove the cpu fan and turn on notebook and see cpu is warming
    but how i can find where is the issue?
  3. Try connecting an external monitor. If there is still no display, it is most likely a motherboard/CPU/GPU issue - if there is a display, it is most likely an LCD issue.

You should never start your computer with the CPU fan off. Plus, the heatsink always needs to be connected with thermal grease whenever a CPU is running. This could have easily killed your CPU.

Just because it's warm does not mean it works....
  4. i check my hard drive. it is work.
    when i start my laptop i have no screen and the hardware issue LED blinking .
    before this issue for example when i check 2GB Of ram (default is 1 GB) in my laptop this led Blinking and system not boot.
    how i can find out my CPU is working Or my GPU is Working or motherboard not dead with simple test?
    When I turn on my laptop so bios display not appear at all And I is not hardware failure light begins to blink
  5. Try connecting an external monitor...

Get an LCD screen or CRT, and plug it into your laptop. This will help us figure out if there is a problem with the GPU!
  6. ampedal said:
    Try connecting an external monitor...

Get an LCD screen or CRT, and plug it into your laptop. This will help us figure out if there is a problem with the GPU!

thanks
    the test was done
    when cable is not connected to my laptop,monitor message is : No Conenection
    when cable is connected to my laptop,monitor message is : No Signal
    and when i power on my laptop no change appear in message and it is : No Signal

where is the problem
    help me
  7. sounds like a GPU / Motherboard / CPU problem...

Your best bet is to post the laptop on ebay, describe the problems with it and use the money to purchase a new laptop.
  8. keep your laptop's battery full charged then turn on your laptop it works.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops External Hard Drive