new Triple Thick?

Googled for an answer recently and it wasn't definative - is the new
package for Triple Thick that says Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze -
0500 the Triple Thick we all know and love? I can't find my old cans
of it (lost in the move I guess) so I bought a new can, but I don't
want to ruin a rare glass testing it (Stern Free Fall).... anyone used
the new package sucessfully?

I just did a backglass a couple weeks ago, and the can I bought at
Walmart said the same thing as your new can. Looked (and smelled) the
same to me. Actually, I didn't notice any name change so I guess I
never saw the old can you're talking about.

Steve (cargpb10)

Yes it's the same, just did a Free Fall last week, worked great.

zTim

Thanks!!!! Now, to wait until it's not too humid.... that might be
awhile!

I had called Krylon...yes, same good ol' Triple-Thick...new label.

Yes. It's the same formula in a new can. This can, near the bottom:
http://www.pinrestore.com/Supplies.html

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

seymour-shabow@excite.com wrote:
> Googled for an answer recently and it wasn't definative - is the new
> package for Triple Thick that says Triple Thick Crystal Clear Glaze -
> 0500 the Triple Thick we all know and love? I can't find my old cans
> of it (lost in the move I guess) so I bought a new can, but I don't
> want to ruin a rare glass testing it (Stern Free Fall).... anyone used
> the new package sucessfully?

Yes, I called. They have a very courteous and helpful customer
service/tech. support dept.