MAD Amusements

ggg

Hi,

Has anyone heard from Mike at MAD Amusements recently?

I've tried contacting him by email multiple times but have got no
response - I know he's had a few issues to deal with recently and don't
want to keep nagging him if he's dealing with [more important than
pinball] stuff.

Cheers,

Glen

I hadn't contacted him directly, but I did win an eBay auction from him
and received it promptly. So I know he's around!

ggg

Hi All,

I emailed Mike again and gave him a different email address - and he
responded - seems that he's getting spammed out on the other address!

Glen