MAD Amusements

Hi,

Has anyone heard from Mike at MAD Amusements recently?

I've tried contacting him by email multiple times but have got no
response - I know he's had a few issues to deal with recently and don't
want to keep nagging him if he's dealing with [more important than
pinball] stuff.

Cheers,

Glen
4 answers Last reply
More about amusements

    I hadn't contacted him directly, but I did win an eBay auction from him
    and received it promptly. So I know he's around!

    Thanks for replying Derek - it must just be me then!

    He emailed me last friday.

    Hi All,

    I emailed Mike again and gave him a different email address - and he
    responded - seems that he's getting spammed out on the other address!

    Glen

Games Email Video Games