FS: HS2 Getaway - NY/NJ local pickup only

HS2: Getaway- 9+ condition - pics available. No shipping; local NY/NJ buyers
only. $2500 OBO.
Contact pokeweb@familyport.com.

rondo...@comcast.net wrote:
> I'm sure he's giving a warranty with in-home service like I would,
> correct?

Hey since you brought it up, how long of a warranty do you offer on
home sales?

Susan B Anthony Dollars

Pokepin wrote:
> Uh... yeah!.. it does.!.. what's a SBAD? :)
>
> <muddeatr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Does it have a cashbox full of SBAD's ?
> >

> > Mike S.
> > http://www.muddeatr.com

You are welcome to come play it, examine it with a fine-toothed multimeter,
whatever. Thanks.

HS2: Getaway- 9+ condition - pics available. No shipping; local NY/NJ buyers
only. $2500 OBO.
Contact pokeweb@familyport.com.

Uh... yeah!.. it does.!.. what's a SBAD? :)

<muddeatr@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Does it have a cashbox full of SBAD's ?
>

> Mike S.
> http://www.muddeatr.com

Paul

Splendid

Solid 24K gold balls or something?

"Pokepin" <pokeweb@familyport.com> wrote in message
> HS2: Getaway- 9+ condition - pics available. No shipping; local NY/NJ
> buyers only. $2500 OBO.
> Contact pokeweb@familyport.com.

Ok, I'll knock a hundred off and just include mirror-glazed balls... but for
the group only... ;-)

ldnayman wrote:
> rondo...@comcast.net wrote:
> > I'm sure he's giving a warranty with in-home service like I would,
> > correct?
> >

> Hey since you brought it up, how long of a warranty do you offer on
> home sales?

Standard is 30-days, but I have fixed stuff beyond that period if the
person had a nice face. :)