G

First see if there is new firmware for your printer on the Samsung site -- if so, with it or in the same section will be a loader program. Read the accompanying instructions carefully.

charlieslo

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
Hello

Thank you for your replay.
On the Samsung site there is no firmware at all for my model. I found FW on the net, but there is no loader in .rar file with FW. I have a problem, with my printer paper jam 1. I try to test sensors in test menu and feed sensor is not responding, so I replace feed sensor but sensor is still not responding. So I think the problem is in firmware.

Best Regards

G

I think I would avoid anything other than Samsung's official code. Especially if you are uncertain about how to load it -- you risk rendering the printer unusable.

charlieslo

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
I think it is offical samsung code. In .rar file is also offical release note .txt . I accept risk if printer will be unusable after FW upgrade. It is 6 years old and I get it for free, in the authorized service center they want 90€ for FW upgrade. So I will try to update it myself and if it will work OK, if not I will thrown it away.
I am looking for that program, it was on orginal CD disk with printer which I do not have it.

http://www.overclockersonline.net/images/articles/samsung/scx-4720f/settings_screen4.JPG