SO I have this old Dell Inspiron 5160, and of course-the power jack is all messed up-. I plug it in to charge=nothing. I wiggle it around in the adapter-I get the power light and battery light to flash simultaneously green and orange super fast and then turn off. The laptop powers off battery fine but I can't get it to run off AC adapter. I took it apart, and took off the jack, re-soldered some wires and have it at the point where when you touch the Neg/GRND to the top part of the charger, and the positive to the inner part of the charger and the same "power light and battery light to flash simultaneously green and orange super fast and then turn off". What does this mean? Is it repairable?