Windows XP Themes problem when switching...

September 1, 2005 9:59:13 PM

When trying to switch from Classic to XP Style theme, my system just hangs
and I have to restart. What could be the problem? Please help or throw out
ideas if you have them.

thanks in advance.
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 10:28:19 AM

Hi,

Line 187, on the right, try to restore themes function:

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org