AMD showing .09 prototypes

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
what happened to 'guesswhosback'? Did he get banned too?

---
<font color=red>The preceding text is assembled from information stored in an unreliable organic storage medium. As such it may be innacurate, incomplete, or completely wrong</font color=red> :wink:

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
that's what I was thinking.... I don't actually find him that offensive, TBH, as he doesn't actually give people really bad advice like some of the other fanboys do. (or at least, none that I've noticed)

---
<font color=red>The preceding text is assembled from information stored in an unreliable organic storage medium. As such it may be innacurate, incomplete, or completely wrong</font color=red> :wink:

superPOPEGOLDx

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2003
i own INTEL and have told others here when it was prudent to buy INTEL.... i have nothing agaisnt INTEL at all... its just that here if u dont speak highly of INTEL at all times then u are aMAD fan bo

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
i own INTEL and have told others here when it was prudent to buy INTEL
No meaning to stir stuff up, but I can't remember a PopegoldX who'd recommend anything other than AMD. :evil:

So where you a different username back then?

---

shadus

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2003
Nah it's nothing to do with saying bad thing about intel or not, its the attitude you do things with, you act like an amd fanboy so people call you one, that simple. When you start posting things that are beyond the point of being just conjecture or start quoting from a reliable newsource people wouldn't be calling you a fanboy. It doesn't help that you only post about amd either if you are trying to avoid a fanboy moniker. (Before it starts, yes somethings the inq posts are true, most infact, however, enough isn't that you cant count them as a reliable source and "a friend of my webmaster buddy" has never been a reliable source.)

Shadus

rain_king_uk

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2002
The funniest thing in all this is, 75%+ of what Pope has said and predicted has turned out to be accurate ;)

I don't really have a problem with the guy - certainly I can't see why he should be banned when many others act like 5 year olds and fling poo at each other on here regularly, that's much more irritating if you ask me.

shadus

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2003
Oh yah, somethings he's said have definetly been true, and some haven't. Shrug. Everyone has days they're right and wrong, it's just the way he presents things as facts when they're barely even rumor. He says hes not a amd fanboy but he posts only negative things about intel and positive about amd... most of his older arguments were skewed that way also. Shrug. I think he got banned because most people get pretty sick of his posts after a week or so of reading hte board more than anything :p

Shadus

ChipDeath

Splendid
May 16, 2002
To be fair, I think he got banned because RRamjet bumped about 20 of his posts up to the first page, and perhaps Fredi [or some other mod] saw it and decided enough was enough. If that was the case then it's not his fault really.

---

eden

Champion
Ya know, it's not just how he presents things, it's his unrealistic attitude.

Preaching the truth?
Uncovering Intelliots?
Intel boys here will be hurt by good news for AMD?

Seriously, he has to be joking. If he thinks all of this is true and is posting with such paranoia, it's no wonder no one wants him. He's only acting childish.

Go quote some at least on how they bashed AMD, or how they say Intel is good, come on, I dare ya Pope. Aside from FUGGER who likes to troll sometimes, you don't have one shred of proof. Go quote how we actually bash AMD news. Go quote who you "uncovered".
If you do believe in what you say, you are mentally crapped, and you should seek help.

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>This just in, over 56 no-lifers have their pics up on THGC's Photo Album! </b></font color=blue></A> :lol:

shadus

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2003
Didn't you note he uncovered you Eden?! My god you're a AMDroid/Intelliot or was it an nvidiot? Hmm... pretty sure it was you who he claimed he "uncovered" at one point... not sure anymore.

Shadus

superPOPEGOLDx

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2003
eden stevie wonder can see u have a hard on for anything INTEL... it obvious... u only buy AMD when forced to by jacked up INTEL prices.

i only call it as i see it.... deal with it

superPOPEGOLDx

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2003
so u want me to candy coat things just for u.. u dont like how i PRESENT the facts. ok i will make candycoated soft gentle posts for a BIG MAN like u

eden

Champion
You dropped out of high school and when you applied back, got rejected huh?

My condolensces, I now understand why you act this way. There's no excuse for attacking you for such behavior, you are right and always did!

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>This just in, over 56 no-lifers have their pics up on THGC's Photo Album! </b></font color=blue></A> :lol:

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
superPOPEGOLDx!

I would like popegoldxEE (extreme edition)

----------------
<b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86" target="_new">My Website</A></b>

<b><A HREF="http://geocities.com/spitfire_x86/myrig.html" target="_new">My Rig & 3DMark score</A></b>

eden

Champion
Finally a good side to the EE delay! :smile:

--

TRENDING THREADS