Sign in with
Your question

AMD showing .09 prototypes

Last response: in CPUs
November 7, 2003 11:38:31 AM

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=12559

they say they been sampling .09 hammers for months now and will ship on schedule.....

this wil probally upset the resident AMD naysayers

More about : amd showing prototypes

November 7, 2003 1:10:04 PM

They are delayed to 2nd half of 04.
November 7, 2003 1:39:19 PM

what happened to 'guesswhosback'? Did he get banned too?

---
<font color=red>The preceding text is assembled from information stored in an unreliable organic storage medium. As such it may be innacurate, incomplete, or completely wrong</font color=red> :wink:
Related resources
November 7, 2003 1:46:45 PM

With this name it'll be a ban first time fredi looks at the forum :p 

Shadus
November 7, 2003 2:05:59 PM

that's what I was thinking.... I don't actually find him that offensive, TBH, as he doesn't actually give people really bad advice like some of the other fanboys do. (or at least, none that I've noticed)

---
<font color=red>The preceding text is assembled from information stored in an unreliable organic storage medium. As such it may be innacurate, incomplete, or completely wrong</font color=red> :wink:
November 7, 2003 2:07:28 PM

He's toned down a bit.
November 7, 2003 2:47:10 PM

if fredi wants to be a forum SS nazi and ban this name it wont stop me from posting here....
November 7, 2003 2:48:32 PM

i own INTEL and have told others here when it was prudent to buy INTEL.... i have nothing agaisnt INTEL at all... its just that here if u dont speak highly of INTEL at all times then u are aMAD fan bo
November 7, 2003 2:49:16 PM

guesswhosback isnt at nice as SUPER POPE GOLD
November 7, 2003 2:56:15 PM

Quote:
i own INTEL and have told others here when it was prudent to buy INTEL

No meaning to stir stuff up, but I can't remember a PopegoldX who'd recommend anything other than AMD. :evil: 

So where you a different username back then?

---
November 7, 2003 3:01:07 PM

Nah it's nothing to do with saying bad thing about intel or not, its the attitude you do things with, you act like an amd fanboy so people call you one, that simple. When you start posting things that are beyond the point of being just conjecture or start quoting from a reliable newsource people wouldn't be calling you a fanboy. It doesn't help that you only post about amd either if you are trying to avoid a fanboy moniker. (Before it starts, yes somethings the inq posts are true, most infact, however, enough isn't that you cant count them as a reliable source and "a friend of my webmaster buddy" has never been a reliable source.)

Shadus
November 7, 2003 3:24:21 PM

The funniest thing in all this is, 75%+ of what Pope has said and predicted has turned out to be accurate ;) 

I don't really have a problem with the guy - certainly I can't see why he should be banned when many others act like 5 year olds and fling poo at each other on here regularly, that's much more irritating if you ask me.
November 7, 2003 3:31:59 PM

Oh yah, somethings he's said have definetly been true, and some haven't. Shrug. Everyone has days they're right and wrong, it's just the way he presents things as facts when they're barely even rumor. He says hes not a amd fanboy but he posts only negative things about intel and positive about amd... most of his older arguments were skewed that way also. Shrug. I think he got banned because most people get pretty sick of his posts after a week or so of reading hte board more than anything :p 

Shadus
November 7, 2003 3:36:02 PM

To be fair, I think he got banned because RRamjet bumped about 20 of his posts up to the first page, and perhaps Fredi [or some other mod] saw it and decided enough was enough. If that was the case then it's not his fault really.

---
November 7, 2003 3:37:10 PM

True, but regardless it was awful nice here without him.

Shadus
November 7, 2003 4:00:17 PM

Ya know, it's not just how he presents things, it's his unrealistic attitude.

Preaching the truth?
Uncovering Intelliots?
Intel boys here will be hurt by good news for AMD?

Seriously, he has to be joking. If he thinks all of this is true and is posting with such paranoia, it's no wonder no one wants him. He's only acting childish.

Go quote some at least on how they bashed AMD, or how they say Intel is good, come on, I dare ya Pope. Aside from FUGGER who likes to troll sometimes, you don't have one shred of proof. Go quote how we actually bash AMD news. Go quote who you "uncovered".
If you do believe in what you say, you are mentally crapped, and you should seek help.

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>This just in, over 56 no-lifers have their pics up on THGC's Photo Album! </b></font color=blue></A> :lol: 
November 7, 2003 4:20:14 PM

Didn't you note he uncovered you Eden?! My god you're a AMDroid/Intelliot or was it an nvidiot? Hmm... pretty sure it was you who he claimed he "uncovered" at one point... not sure anymore.

Shadus
November 7, 2003 4:49:38 PM

eden stevie wonder can see u have a hard on for anything INTEL... it obvious... u only buy AMD when forced to by jacked up INTEL prices.

i only call it as i see it.... deal with it
November 7, 2003 4:50:55 PM

so u want me to candy coat things just for u.. u dont like how i PRESENT the facts. ok i will make candycoated soft gentle posts for a BIG MAN like u
November 7, 2003 4:53:07 PM

i got banned for bumped posts.... but u cant really ban me.. i spoke to fredi and got no response... typical of a nazi
November 7, 2003 5:01:26 PM

You dropped out of high school and when you applied back, got rejected huh?

My condolensces, I now understand why you act this way. There's no excuse for attacking you for such behavior, you are right and always did!

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=blue><b>This just in, over 56 no-lifers have their pics up on THGC's Photo Album! </b></font color=blue></A> :lol: 
November 7, 2003 9:46:09 PM

Yhat's his next one.
November 7, 2003 11:05:39 PM

Quote:
I would like popegoldxEE (extreme edition)

But then he couldn't post for over two months.

It's not what they tell you, its what they don't tell you!
November 8, 2003 2:03:38 AM

Finally a good side to the EE delay! :smile:

--
November 8, 2003 2:11:10 AM

Poopey EE to the rescue. While we wait for EE. What's the heat on EE?
November 8, 2003 7:00:59 AM

You could always hope for the Experienced Edition. But then again, if just stays as the same ol' pope I'll have something to laugh about again when I read through the cpu forum. Welcome back :wink:
!