msn bridge zone

I have been playing bridge on the msn bridge zone for
years and am having the same problem that the one that has
been playing spades on the zone is having. A message
comes up tellling me I have reached this page due to
errors in my authentication. It then gives me options to
click on, like :
Are you trying to play a game on the msn zone
Are you trying to buy a game
I click on the first one, and get a response that there
are no games being played - and I know better then this.
Please help me.

Ann Claypool wrote:

> I have been playing bridge on the msn bridge zone for
> years and am having the same problem that the one that has
> been playing spades on the zone is having. A message
> comes up tellling me I have reached this page due to
> errors in my authentication. It then gives me options to
> click on, like :
> Are you trying to play a game on the msn zone
> Are you trying to buy a game
> I click on the first one, and get a response that there
> are no games being played - and I know better then this.
> Please help me.

Maybe the Zone was temporarily down.. If you still have that problem,
did you make any changes like adding software? Maybe a Windows or
McAffe or Norton a/v or firewall update caused the problem.. Here are
links that will suggest some causes/cures:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck

tray to set your computer clock time accurate to the
curent and right time . if that resolve your problem
please confirm to my e-mail: purim@012.net.il