msn bridge zone

I have been playing bridge on the msn bridge zone for
years and am having the same problem that the one that has
been playing spades on the zone is having. A message
comes up tellling me I have reached this page due to
errors in my authentication. It then gives me options to
click on, like :
Are you trying to play a game on the msn zone
Are you trying to buy a game
I click on the first one, and get a response that there
are no games being played - and I know better then this.
Please help me.
2 answers Last reply
More about bridge zone
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Ann Claypool wrote:

    > I have been playing bridge on the msn bridge zone for
    > years and am having the same problem that the one that has
    > been playing spades on the zone is having. A message
    > comes up tellling me I have reached this page due to
    > errors in my authentication. It then gives me options to
    > click on, like :
    > Are you trying to play a game on the msn zone
    > Are you trying to buy a game
    > I click on the first one, and get a response that there
    > are no games being played - and I know better then this.
    > Please help me.

    Maybe the Zone was temporarily down.. If you still have that problem,
    did you make any changes like adding software? Maybe a Windows or
    McAffe or Norton a/v or firewall update caused the problem.. Here are
    links that will suggest some causes/cures:

    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html
    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    clvck
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    tray to set your computer clock time accurate to the
    curent and right time . if that resolve your problem
    please confirm to my e-mail: purim@012.net.il

MSN Games Video Games