Older Games Running On WinXP

DCB

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2002
Have you tried running R6, RS & UO on WinXP. Did you have to use the compatability utility and if you did, was there improvement. At the UBI.com web site forum, nearly everyone has problems with XP, running older games even when using the compatability program. If you run R6, RS & UO on WinXP, please reply to this post and let me know how they run.
THANKS

dhlucke

Polypheme
R6, is that Rainbow 6?

Seriously, what are those abreviations?

<font color=red>I'd like to dedicate this post to all my friends, family, and fans. Without them this post would never have been possible. Thank you!</font color=red>

slickstaa

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2002
ok so what are RS and UO?
obviously some gamers don't know what you are talking about.

<font color=blue> If it ain't broke, don't fix it...tweak it.</font color=blue>

dhlucke

Polypheme
I figured out the rainbow six, I have no clue what the others are.

BTW, I can't remember who I told I would install R6, but I can't right find the CD so I think it'll have to wait until I get a hold of one. Sorry.

<font color=red>I'd like to dedicate this post to all my friends, family, and fans. Without them this post would never have been possible. Thank you!</font color=red>

DCB

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2002
Sorry, I'am used too the abbreviated talk at the UBI.com forums. RS- Rogue Spear and UO- Urban Operations mission pack.

dhlucke

Polypheme
doh! RS I could've figured out, but I've never played the other expansion pack.

Gotta ask. Have you tried Ghost Recon? IF so, did you like it?

DCB

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2002
No, that is the next Red Storm game that I'am going to purchase when I have finished all the mods and conversions I've downloaded for Rogue Spear.