Anyone have a Breakshot with Black legs?

I know the game is "supposed" to have chrome legs, but I thought it
might look better with black since the side rails and lockdown bar are
black. And most other Capcom games have black legs.

Has anyone done this to their machine. If so, any pics?

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com
9 answers Last reply
More about anyone breakshot black legs

    Do some digging for the three versions of pool player. Different translite,
    but one of the "breakshots" has black legs. LTG :)

    "Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
    > I know the game is "supposed" to have chrome legs, but I thought it
    > might look better with black since the side rails and lockdown bar are
    > black. And most other Capcom games have black legs.
    >
    > Has anyone done this to their machine. If so, any pics?
    >
    > Robert
    > -----
    > http://www.robertwinter.com

    Found it. Now having seen that, I gotta go with black.

    Robert
    -----
    http://www.robertwinter.com

    Lloyd Olson wrote:
    > Do some digging for the three versions of pool player. Different translite,
    > but one of the "breakshots" has black legs. LTG :)
    >
    > "Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>I know the game is "supposed" to have chrome legs, but I thought it
    >>might look better with black since the side rails and lockdown bar are
    >>black. And most other Capcom games have black legs.
    >>
    >>Has anyone done this to their machine. If so, any pics?
    >>
    >>Robert
    >>-----
    >>http://www.robertwinter.com

    Never seen a breakshot that did'nt have black legs.

    --
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.

    Still looking for:
    E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
    E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

    > Found it. Now having seen that, I gotta go with black.
    >
    > Robert
    > -----
    > http://www.robertwinter.com
    >
    > Lloyd Olson wrote:
    > > Do some digging for the three versions of pool player. Different
    translite,
    > > but one of the "breakshots" has black legs. LTG :)
    > >
    > > "Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>I know the game is "supposed" to have chrome legs, but I thought it
    > >>might look better with black since the side rails and lockdown bar are
    > >>black. And most other Capcom games have black legs.
    > >>
    > >>Has anyone done this to their machine. If so, any pics?
    > >>
    > >>Robert
    > >>-----
    > >>http://www.robertwinter.com

    I was only going by the IPDB and the game flyer. Plus, the manual calls
    for chrome legs.

    Robert
    -----
    http://www.robertwinter.com

    John P. Dayhuff wrote:
    > Never seen a breakshot that did'nt have black legs.
    >
    > --
    > John P. Dayhuff
    > Battle Creek, MI.
    > (269) 979-3836
    >
    > Still looking for:
    > E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
    > E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
    >
    > "Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Found it. Now having seen that, I gotta go with black.
    >>
    >>Robert
    >>-----
    >>http://www.robertwinter.com
    >>
    >>Lloyd Olson wrote:
    >>
    >>>Do some digging for the three versions of pool player. Different
    >
    > translite,
    >
    >>>but one of the "breakshots" has black legs. LTG :)
    >>>
    >>>"Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message

    Mine came NIB with chrome legs.

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote

    > Never seen a breakshot that did'nt have black legs.
    >
    > --
    > John P. Dayhuff
    > Battle Creek, MI.
    > (269) 979-3836
    >
    > Still looking for:
    > E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
    > E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
    >
    > "Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
    > > Found it. Now having seen that, I gotta go with black.

    Mine has black legs. I really can't imagine chrome on this one.

    What is really odd is that I was looking at
    mine just yesterday, and was thinking of changing
    the legs to black!

    Fred
    TX
    CARGPB#8
    =====================

    Robert Winter wrote:
    > I know the game is "supposed" to have chrome legs, but I thought it
    > might look better with black since the side rails and lockdown bar are
    > black. And most other Capcom games have black legs.
    >
    > Has anyone done this to their machine. If so, any pics?

    No, no pics at all. Not even this one (
    http://www.thekorn.net/expo04/pict2404.jpg ) or this (
    http://www.thekorn.net/expo04/pict2410.jpg ) one. :)

    Mine are black.