Anyone have a Breakshot with Black legs?

I know the game is "supposed" to have chrome legs, but I thought it
might look better with black since the side rails and lockdown bar are
black. And most other Capcom games have black legs.

Has anyone done this to their machine. If so, any pics?

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

Do some digging for the three versions of pool player. Different translite,
but one of the "breakshots" has black legs. LTG :)

"Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
> I know the game is "supposed" to have chrome legs, but I thought it
> might look better with black since the side rails and lockdown bar are
> black. And most other Capcom games have black legs.
>
> Has anyone done this to their machine. If so, any pics?
>
> Robert
> -----
> http://www.robertwinter.com

Found it. Now having seen that, I gotta go with black.

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> Do some digging for the three versions of pool player. Different translite,
> but one of the "breakshots" has black legs. LTG :)
>
> "Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
>
>>I know the game is "supposed" to have chrome legs, but I thought it
>>might look better with black since the side rails and lockdown bar are
>>black. And most other Capcom games have black legs.
>>
>>Has anyone done this to their machine. If so, any pics?
>>
>>Robert
>>-----
>>http://www.robertwinter.com

Never seen a breakshot that did'nt have black legs.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

> Found it. Now having seen that, I gotta go with black.
>
> Robert
> -----
> http://www.robertwinter.com
>
> Lloyd Olson wrote:
> > Do some digging for the three versions of pool player. Different
translite,
> > but one of the "breakshots" has black legs. LTG :)
> >
> > "Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
> >
> >>I know the game is "supposed" to have chrome legs, but I thought it
> >>might look better with black since the side rails and lockdown bar are
> >>black. And most other Capcom games have black legs.
> >>
> >>Has anyone done this to their machine. If so, any pics?
> >>
> >>Robert
> >>-----
> >>http://www.robertwinter.com

I was only going by the IPDB and the game flyer. Plus, the manual calls
for chrome legs.

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

John P. Dayhuff wrote:
> Never seen a breakshot that did'nt have black legs.
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
>
>>Found it. Now having seen that, I gotta go with black.
>>
>>Robert
>>-----
>>http://www.robertwinter.com
>>
>>Lloyd Olson wrote:
>>
>>>Do some digging for the three versions of pool player. Different
>
> translite,
>
>>>but one of the "breakshots" has black legs. LTG :)
>>>
>>>"Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message

Mine came NIB with chrome legs.

--
Fred
TX

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote

> Never seen a breakshot that did'nt have black legs.
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
> > Found it. Now having seen that, I gotta go with black.

Mine has black legs. I really can't imagine chrome on this one.

What is really odd is that I was looking at
mine just yesterday, and was thinking of changing
the legs to black!

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8

Robert Winter wrote:
> I know the game is "supposed" to have chrome legs, but I thought it
> might look better with black since the side rails and lockdown bar are
> black. And most other Capcom games have black legs.
>
> Has anyone done this to their machine. If so, any pics?

No, no pics at all. Not even this one (
http://www.thekorn.net/expo04/pict2404.jpg ) or this (
http://www.thekorn.net/expo04/pict2410.jpg ) one. :)