FS: Black Knight

Last response: in Video Games
July 27, 2005 8:20:37 PM

This is 100% working with a brand new BG and early mylar on the PF. Had
a full shop (high speed polish) no magnasave wear, with all metal parts
polished in a tumbler. All 4 flippers rebuilt. Proto lane guides. new
drop target decals. and all rubbers and burned/mirrored bulbs changed.
1800.00 firm is the price. Located in Dearborn, Mi.

More about : black knight

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 8:27:40 PM

make sure it has freah batteries, we need to protect that hs! ;-)

good luck with the sale eric.

if anyone needs the skinny on this machine, it plays flawlessly and is
gorgeous.

hopefully someone local buys it :-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
Anonymous
July 27, 2005 8:52:54 PM

Sorry about the repost everyone. I thought I hit cancel in time to add
my number. As far as the HS.....ummmmmmm me thinks it might have been
accidently on purpose reset.....not sure though :-)
Related resources
July 27, 2005 10:01:33 PM

I have not seen this game but if it is anything like the Jungle Lord
and Gorgar Eric brought to the Akron pin show, someone is going to get
a SWEET BK. Eric sure knows how to shine up thoes PF's. Man I had
never seen one so nice on a JL as the one he brought to the show. Good
luck Eric.

Mike
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 1:22:48 AM

27 Jul 2005 18:01:33 -0700, "BlackTiger" <caligallagher@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I have not seen this game but if it is anything like the Jungle Lord
>and Gorgar Eric brought to the Akron pin show, someone is going to get
>a SWEET BK. Eric sure knows how to shine up thoes PF's. Man I had
>never seen one so nice on a JL as the one he brought to the show. Good
>luck Eric.
>
>Mike

I got that Jungle Lord.
I found one intermittent connector. I think it took 50 games before
the intermittent slingslots showed up.
Very nice game!
BTW, anyone have a nice backglass for a JL?

Thanks again, Eric.

I could sure use a Solar Fire to complete the set...

John
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 6:27:38 PM

> I got that Jungle Lord.
> I found one intermittent connector. I think it took 50 games before
> the intermittent slingslots showed up.
> Very nice game!

50 games?? Hey I gues I'm actually pretty good at doing this stuff.
Considering I drove it from Detroit to Akron and then set it on free
play all weekend for a couple hundred plays at the show!

Glad you like it! Now buy my BK! LOL!
July 28, 2005 6:32:17 PM

Good luck on the SF. Lots of people like my self in line with you on
that one.
!