FS: Black Knight

This is 100% working with a brand new BG and early mylar on the PF. Had
a full shop (high speed polish) no magnasave wear, with all metal parts
polished in a tumbler. All 4 flippers rebuilt. Proto lane guides. new
drop target decals. and all rubbers and burned/mirrored bulbs changed.
1800.00 firm is the price. Located in Dearborn, Mi.
8 answers Last reply
More about black knight

    make sure it has freah batteries, we need to protect that hs! ;-)

    good luck with the sale eric.

    if anyone needs the skinny on this machine, it plays flawlessly and is
    gorgeous.

    hopefully someone local buys it :-)

    Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

    Sorry about the repost everyone. I thought I hit cancel in time to add
    my number. As far as the HS.....ummmmmmm me thinks it might have been
    accidently on purpose reset.....not sure though :-)

    I have not seen this game but if it is anything like the Jungle Lord
    and Gorgar Eric brought to the Akron pin show, someone is going to get
    a SWEET BK. Eric sure knows how to shine up thoes PF's. Man I had
    never seen one so nice on a JL as the one he brought to the show. Good
    luck Eric.

    Mike

    27 Jul 2005 18:01:33 -0700, "BlackTiger" <caligallagher@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >I have not seen this game but if it is anything like the Jungle Lord
    >and Gorgar Eric brought to the Akron pin show, someone is going to get
    >a SWEET BK. Eric sure knows how to shine up thoes PF's. Man I had
    >never seen one so nice on a JL as the one he brought to the show. Good
    >luck Eric.
    >
    >Mike

    I got that Jungle Lord.
    I found one intermittent connector. I think it took 50 games before
    the intermittent slingslots showed up.
    Very nice game!
    BTW, anyone have a nice backglass for a JL?

    Thanks again, Eric.

    I could sure use a Solar Fire to complete the set...

    John

    > I got that Jungle Lord.
    > I found one intermittent connector. I think it took 50 games before
    > the intermittent slingslots showed up.
    > Very nice game!

    50 games?? Hey I gues I'm actually pretty good at doing this stuff.
    Considering I drove it from Detroit to Akron and then set it on free
    play all weekend for a couple hundred plays at the show!

    Glad you like it! Now buy my BK! LOL!

    Good luck on the SF. Lots of people like my self in line with you on
    that one.

    John S wrote:

    > BTW, anyone have a nice backglass for a JL?

    Here's one in primo condition:

    http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/67/69/5c_1.JPG

    Unfortunately, it was sold with this auction:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6190876023

    That looks like a Phoenix BG made into a JL.
    Here is a JL: http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/8a/cb/8e_2.JPG

    Rob

    Josh A. wrote:
    > John S wrote:
    >
    > > BTW, anyone have a nice backglass for a JL?
    >
    > Here's one in primo condition:
    >
    > http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/04/67/69/5c_1.JPG
    >
    > Unfortunately, it was sold with this auction:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6190876023

Games Video Games