Change Uninstall folder

Hi,
Windows XP Pro defaults the uninstall files to c:\windows, is there any
way I can change this folder for future installs and move these file
elsewhere, but still be able to uninstall?
Thanks
Pachydermitis

dedejavu@hotmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
> Windows XP Pro defaults the uninstall files to c:\windows, is
> there any way I can change this folder for future installs

No.

> and move these file elsewhere, but still be able to uninstall?

You can move them to another location, and when you want to
uninstall an update, move that update's uninstall folder back
to it's original location before starting the uninstallation.

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

I was afraid you'd say that. Thanks for the confirmation.