ERROR: Unable to start Bluetooth stack service

September 2, 2005 5:35:55 AM

this message pops up just after startup:

ERROR: Unable to start Bluetooth scack service

whenever i disable bluetooth it doesn’t pop up. i am running windows
xp. any solutions??

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-ERROR-U...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1387487
September 2, 2005 8:18:29 AM

alex wrote:

> this message pops up just after startup:
>
> ERROR: Unable to start Bluetooth scack service
>
> whenever i disable bluetooth it doesn't pop up. i am running windows
> xp. any solutions??

Do you have any Bluetooth devices? If not, just disable the service.
Start>Run>services.msc [enter]

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Uninstall your current bluetooth drivers via: control panel, uninstall a programe. Then restart computer.

Download up-to-date driver software from the manufacturers website and install them. after again restarting, the error message will be no more, and bluetooth will function fully again.

This worked for me, a relative novice. if it works for you, great!
!