ERROR: Unable to start Bluetooth stack service

this message pops up just after startup:

ERROR: Unable to start Bluetooth scack service

whenever i disable bluetooth it doesn’t pop up. i am running windows
xp. any solutions??

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-ERROR-Unable-start-Bluetooth-stack-service-ftopict416218.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1387487
2 answers Last reply
More about error unable start bluetooth stack service

    alex wrote:

    > this message pops up just after startup:
    >
    > ERROR: Unable to start Bluetooth scack service
    >
    > whenever i disable bluetooth it doesn't pop up. i am running windows
    > xp. any solutions??

    Do you have any Bluetooth devices? If not, just disable the service.
    Start>Run>services.msc [enter]

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Download up-to-date driver software from the manufacturers website and install them. after again restarting, the error message will be no more, and bluetooth will function fully again.

    This worked for me, a relative novice. if it works for you, great!

Bluetooth Microsoft Windows XP