Power Driver Board ST:TNG

Check Clay's WPC repair guide (http://marvin3m.com/wpc/index.htm) for a list
of games using the A-12697-3 power driver board (basically anything from
Twilight Zone up to Who Dunnit).

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article <1122514315.445927.281210@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "Max"
<doug@pattoncentral.com> wrote:
>What other games use the same power driver board as Star Trek NG?

all till WPC95 system

10002 Strike Master 4 1 WPC
10005 Strike Master Jr. 4 1 WPC

20001 Harley Davidson 3 1 WPC-A
20003 Gilligan's Island 8 1 WPC
20004 Party Zone 3 (F-4) 1 WPC
20006 Doctor Who 2 1 WPC
20009 Bugs Bunny B'day Ball 2 1 11C
20013 Black Rose 4 1 WPC
20017 The Addams Family 5 (H-4) 1 WPC
20018 Creature/Black Lagoon 4 1 WPC
20020 Judge Dredd 7 3 WPC
(DCS)

50001 Dracula 1 1 WPC
50002 The Machine 7 1 WPC-A
50003 Funhouse 9 2 WPC-A
50004 HSII : The Getaway 5 1 WPC
50005 Fish Tales 5 1 WPC
50007 Riverboat Gambler 3 2(U4)/1(U19,20) 11C
50012 Hurricane 2 1 WPC
50013 Terminator 2 8 3 WPC
50017 Indiana Jones 7 3 WPC
(DCS)
50018 White Water 5 1 WPC
50020 Twilight Zone 9.2 (H-8) 2 WPC
50022 Popeye 5 1 WPC
(DCS)
50023 Star Trek TNG 7 1 WPC
(DCS)
50024 Road Show 6 2 WPC-2
(DCS)
50025 No Fear 2.3 1 WPC-2
(DCS)
50026 Indy 500 1.1 1 WPC-2
(DCS)
50028 Demolition Man 4 1 WPC
(DCS)
50029 Flintstones 5 1 WPC-2
(DCS)
50030 Dirty Harry 2 1 WPC-2
(DCS)
50031 World Cup USA '94 2 (H-3) 1 WPC-2
(DCS)
50032 The Shadow 6 1 WPC-2
(DCS)
50036 Corvette 2.1 1 WPC-2
(DCS)
50038 The Addams Family Gold 3 (H-3) 1 WPC
50039 Theatre of Magic 1.3 2 WPC-2
(DCS)
50041 Attack from Mars 1.0 1 WPC95
(DCS)
50042 Johnny Mnemonic 1.2 2 WPC-2
(DCS)
50044 Who-Dunnit 1.1 2 WPC-2
(DCS)

Marius

www.pinball.ro

Your list is a somewhat incorrect based on the original poster's
question. The -3 board as originally used on ST:TNG will not work on
games that require the flipper enable relay (Addams Family or earlier).

Tony

I have a pristine A12697-1 power driver board if anyone is interested.
100% working and in new condition. Make me a reasonable offer. Thanks!

yes corect ,
any board with relay for flipper can be put in a pinball with
flipptronic but not so easy backwards

a board suited for fliptronic can be put into the first WPC as
Terminator 2 or TAF if add the parts missing from the pcb or to
ad a fliptronic board ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Marius

www.pinball.ro