My Sopranos Bada Bing! mod

Something was wrong with my Sopranos pinball machine... it is an adult
themed show that even swears if you like. However, the Bada Bing!
dancers were wearing clothes! If you watch the show, you'll this is a
grave injustice!

I enlisted the aid of my wife to "enhance" the appearance of the
dancers, so they more accurately reflect the nature of the show.

What do you think...?

<http://home.cfl.rr.com/brannonrad/Sop%20003.jpg>
<http://home.cfl.rr.com/brannonrad/Sop%20004.jpg>

I think it enhances the game greatly. Only problem is, my scores have
gone down considerably since installing this mod! (I'm somehow more
distracted...)

-Brannon
5 answers Last reply
More about sopranos bada bing

    Brannon,

    You are the man!

    When I was over the other day and saw the SAP mod, your mom said "that
    is a bad machine"! I think it had something to do with all the cussing
    and nudity. I liked the mod!

    Thanks for the beautiful CFT*BL. The machine plays great. Its a hit
    with my friends already. Too bad I am back in California again until
    late October. I sure don't miss the hot weather in Florida though.

    John

    I don't even remember what the old ones look like but I already know I
    like these butt-her... I mean better ; )

    nice pink nips, I like it, very nice job.

    Trin
    <brannonrad@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Something was wrong with my Sopranos pinball machine... it is an adult
    > themed show that even swears if you like. However, the Bada Bing!
    > dancers were wearing clothes! If you watch the show, you'll this is a
    > grave injustice!
    >
    > I enlisted the aid of my wife to "enhance" the appearance of the
    > dancers, so they more accurately reflect the nature of the show.
    >
    > What do you think...?
    >
    > <http://home.cfl.rr.com/brannonrad/Sop%20003.jpg>
    > <http://home.cfl.rr.com/brannonrad/Sop%20004.jpg>
    >
    > I think it enhances the game greatly. Only problem is, my scores have
    > gone down considerably since installing this mod! (I'm somehow more
    > distracted...)
    >
    > -Brannon

    Glad you like the CFTBL - I love the IJ so I think we both made out
    well.

    See you when you get back to town,

    Brannon

    Thanks - I just wish there was some "fleshy" (for lack of a better
    term) material I could make the figures out of, so when the pole motor
    shifts from one direction to the other, the appropriate reaction
    (shaking) occurs!

Bing Games Pinball Machine Video Games