M300 battery suddenly dead!

Hi,

I have got an M300. I was happily surfing on it about 10 minutes ago,
plugged into the mains, when I had to take the laptop downstairs to print
out a document. As I unplugged the cord, the laptop just blacked out!
Anyone know why? Has it screwed up from a Power Surge (Nasty little
buggers.)? The battery is a 4Hr. Long Life battery, which came with the
system when I bought it off eBay. Before today, the battery used to run for
about an hour absolutely fine...Do they just suddenly go? Also, I have only
had the system about 8 months.

Cheers,

Karl.

---

"Raymond Shaw" <fourwinns248forsale@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have got an M300. I was happily surfing on it about 10 minutes ago,
> plugged into the mains, when I had to take the laptop downstairs to print
> out a document. As I unplugged the cord, the laptop just blacked out!
> Anyone know why? Has it screwed up from a Power Surge (Nasty little
> buggers.)? The battery is a 4Hr. Long Life battery, which came with the
> system when I bought it off eBay. Before today, the battery used to run
> for about an hour absolutely fine...Do they just suddenly go? Also, I
> have only had the system about 8 months.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Karl.
>

> ---

Sorry about the name difference. I am on my brothers PC.

Karl

---