You guys stop all the worthless EE vs FX posts!!!

Unseen

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003
Seems like every time I come here there is new thread about the EE vs FX. This has been going for like 2 months now and it all seems like <b>meaningless SPAM!</b>

Its not like have the fasted CPU going to make it or break for AMD or intel! Not many ppl are going to buy those FX or EE. Even some of those Die-hard Intel/AMD fans aren't selling out the cash for them. For the price for a EE or FX you could get nice p4 2.66 comp. Or even get 2 athlon 2500 comps! I those EE or FX isn't the abosultely super power cpus either. You can get AXP 2500 for 1/10 price or p4 2.66 ghz for 1/5 price and those high end CPUs are defintately not 10x times or 5x times faster!!! Possibly you might able to get 2.66 ghz or 2.8 ghz p4 OC to be faster than them for 1/5 the price. <b>Intel and AMD makes most of the money of out main stream CPUs, so high end cpus aren't biggest deal! </b>. It not like EE or FX are going to mainstream anytime soon either.

Also all of these post aren't getting anywhere. <b>No one is changing their minds because of these posts! </b> Ppl who like p4 EE keeps on saying its better, while AMD FX supporters says samething. Also who ppl who don't care are saying same thing too!!! 5 post on the subject should have been more than enough of it. So about you guys find something else to discuss instead of same old thing over and over again!!!

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
The FX and EE are corporate versions of Cock-Strokes.
Who has the best wang so to speak.

And having the best wang makes people notice, even though they can only afford a feeble cheap wang.

<b>I help because I'm so damned good!
:smile:
Regards,
Mr no integrity coward.</b>

poncho

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2003
Are you saying there is something wrong with my wang???

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win your still retarded!

Unseen

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003
Win an argument? I don't think anyone is winning argument. Like said no one is changing thier minds. Here is an example: "Intel guys says: p4 EE is fastest cpu. AMD guys respond: P4 EE is fastest now, but FX-53 comming out soon!!" So either there really isn't much to agrue about (ppl agrue the same crap in every post!) and we seeing the same thing all the time. I didn't even bother to read the current EE vs FX post. If you read one you have basically read them all...

allanon1965

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2003
so....dont read them then, you said it yourself, no ones gonna stop claiming theirs is faster/better...so why get upset over it? if you see it in the topic of the thread, then dont read it, ignore it and move on, people can post a thread on a subject that you deem worthless or beaten to death, but there are 10 more people who dont think it is and they read and respond, so your only 2 options are to ignore the threads and dont read them or just stop coming here altogether...your choice....but your post complaining about them is just as bad as them arguing about which is faster, i mean come on, when it gets right down to brass tacks, arent there more important things to worry about than this? so relax and ignore the threads you dont like or agree with, btw i am not intending to upset you or anybody else, just stating what i think is common sense. :)

Fat, Drunk, and Stupid is no way to go through life Son.

Unseen

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003
do you even believe those "trolls" for real info hardware boss?

I already am ingrone them. If you read my last post I said I didn't even bother read the current EE vs FX post and I sure won't about anything else new either.

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
"I don;t mind trolls, but I do mind huge trolls like FUGGER who stirs the whole forum upside down! Now that's what I call 'Too eXtreme=fun to death'"

Almost had me fall out of my chair. Now I know how Meltdown felt after his posts.

<b>"You haven't proven anything that once 64-bit support comes out, it will perform even better." -EDEN</b>