bill

I have a MN-700 router and I am reviewing the log file
that was created and have noticed multiple events for **
Unauthorized HTTP Access **. It also leaves an IP and
port address next to the message. There is no
explanation of this message in the knowledge base that I
could find. Any help interpreting this message would be
appreciated.

Thank you.

Here's basic information on the log and what is shown:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_concept_log_file.mspx
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC