Scott

As of Oct 5th, Microsoft Update wants me to install DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime
update (can't be uninstalled). I don't know a lot about Direct X. Is there any downside
to running this update?

Thanks!
Scott

None, AFAIK... Ben Myers

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 20:46:53 -0500, Scott <golden@uslink.net> wrote:

>As of Oct 5th, Microsoft Update wants me to install DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime
>update (can't be uninstalled). I don't know a lot about Direct X. Is there any downside
>to running this update?
>
>Thanks!
>Scott

Scott

Ben,

I installed the update, and all is well!

Thank you!
Scott