Blue Screen of Death

I am getting the blue screen of deat which says that I have attempted to
execute non-excutable memory. What is wrong-- does anyone know?
2 answers Last reply
More about blue screen death

    kj wrote:

    > I am getting the blue screen of deat which says that I have attempted
    > to execute non-excutable memory. What is wrong-- does anyone know?

    Write down the Stop Error and research it here:

    http://www.aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

    Without more information from you such as what the Stop Error is and
    when you get it (what you are running/doing when you get it), no one
    can give you more focused troubleshooting help.

    How to write a good newsgroup post:
    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    See this reference at Aumha
    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

    If you still remain stuck, post back with the full STOP code & the text
    description.
    --
    Maurice N
    MVP Windows - Shell / User

    "kj" wrote
    >I am getting the blue screen of deat which says that I have attempted to
    > execute non-excutable memory. What is wrong-- does anyone know?

Blue Screen Microsoft Memory Windows XP