Price check please: Williams Laser Ball

Ok, I have never even looked at buying a pin before, but I am looking
at a bulk vid buy from a guy and he also has a Laser Ball. What would
it realistically be worth if it is working and in fair condition?
(Basically what could I get if I sold it later)

Thanks!

One went for $750 (Australian dollars) about two weeks ago. Very good
cosmetic condition, working 90% with a couple of targets not
registering

Ric

$550 to $750 in these parts.

Nice, and ready to go.

--
Fred
TX

<dr_evball@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1122524729.811725.154370@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Ok, I have never even looked at buying a pin before, but I am looking
> at a bulk vid buy from a guy and he also has a Laser Ball. What would
> it realistically be worth if it is working and in fair condition?
> (Basically what could I get if I sold it later)
>

> Thanks!

Ed

I agree with Fred. I bought a pretty nice one 2 1/2 years ago for just
under $520. in Indiana. It was my 2nd pin. Not overly exciting, but
still fun and real fat. Pointy corners on the lockdown bar though,
wears out your palm.