Price check please: Williams Laser Ball

Ok, I have never even looked at buying a pin before, but I am looking
at a bulk vid buy from a guy and he also has a Laser Ball. What would
it realistically be worth if it is working and in fair condition?
(Basically what could I get if I sold it later)

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about price check please williams laser ball

    One went for $750 (Australian dollars) about two weeks ago. Very good
    cosmetic condition, working 90% with a couple of targets not
    registering

    Ric

    $550 to $750 in these parts.

    Nice, and ready to go.

    --
    Fred
    TX

    <dr_evball@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1122524729.811725.154370@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
    > Ok, I have never even looked at buying a pin before, but I am looking
    > at a bulk vid buy from a guy and he also has a Laser Ball. What would
    > it realistically be worth if it is working and in fair condition?
    > (Basically what could I get if I sold it later)
    >

    > Thanks!

    I agree with Fred. I bought a pretty nice one 2 1/2 years ago for just
    under $520. in Indiana. It was my 2nd pin. Not overly exciting, but
    still fun and real fat. Pointy corners on the lockdown bar though,
    wears out your palm.

Games Video Games