WTB: Pinbot sling plastics!

HELP! I need sling plastics to finish up this Pinbot resto. Actually I
could use a few others as well and I could use them yesterday! As you
all may remember this poor Pinbot was sitting in the sun for years so
all the plastics got faded. The slingshots in particular are terrible.
let me know what you have and what you need to get for them. Thanks in
advance! email is crinear at comcast dot net.
--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Hey Cliffy,

Looks like Action is out of them, but if you can find a pair of their
repros, they're beautiful. I bought a pair last year and was very
happy with them. Perhaps Ray has a secret reserve stash left ;-)

Pinbot slings pop up on Ebay (repro and original) pretty often, so keep
an eye out! Will let you know if see any & I'd certainly be glad to
scan mine if it would be of help.

Ben

Looks like BAA has them!

Item #: GS-PB1

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-PB1&Category_Code=

Hope that helps.

Ben

Thanks mucho, Ben!

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

The ones we had were nice repros done by Alan Meyer a few years ago but have
been sold out of them for quite a while.

Alan's not doing anymore repros and we're not carrying any more repro items
so not sure on source for these- maybe someone still has a new unused set
they could part with? Or some searching might turn up a good used set.

Good luck!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"BWAGNER5150" <wagner_benjamin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey Cliffy,
>
> Looks like Action is out of them, but if you can find a pair of their
> repros, they're beautiful. I bought a pair last year and was very
> happy with them. Perhaps Ray has a secret reserve stash left ;-)
>
> Pinbot slings pop up on Ebay (repro and original) pretty often, so keep
> an eye out! Will let you know if see any & I'd certainly be glad to
> scan mine if it would be of help.
>
> Ben

I have the NOS slings if you'd like to buy them for $25 shipped.