Treo 300 convert headset jack to 2.5 mm

November 20, 2004 1:21:21 AM

Can anyone tell me where to find a converter that will let me use a standard
2.5mm jack headset in the Treo 300?

Thanks.
November 20, 2004 2:49:23 AM

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:21:21 GMT, Steve Johnson wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where to find a converter that will let me use a standard
> 2.5mm jack headset in the Treo 300?

I don't know what the Treo 300 uses, but Radio Shack sells mini
jack to sub-mini jack converters. Avoid the one-piece converters.
The ones that have at least an inch or two of wire between the plugs
won't cause the problems that a one piece design will.
November 21, 2004 3:56:29 AM

A visit to this link showed this language in the description:

"Compatible with: TreoT 650 and 600 smartphones only NOTE: Not compatible
with Treo 300, 270, 180 or 90 "

I assume that means it wont work with a 300?

Thanks.

<William P.N. Smith> wrote in message
> "Steve Johnson" <stevedjohnson@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>>Can anyone tell me where to find a converter that will let me use a
>>standard
>>2.5mm jack headset in the Treo 300?
>
> http://web.palmone.com/products/Product.jhtml?id=80006&...

Anonymous
November 22, 2004 8:15:47 PM

"Steve Johnson" <stevedjohnson@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>"Compatible with: TreoT 650 and 600 smartphones only NOTE: Not compatible
>with Treo 300, 270, 180 or 90 "

Doh! Ok, poke around their WWWebsite for Treo 300 accessories...
!